Thursday, December 31, 2009

All 103 Movies With Audio!

It's been a record breaking year for me at the movies. It was my first year as a full fledged professional film critic (doin' it on the radio). Not only did I break my previous record of 4 for most films seen in theatres in a single 3 day weekend, which is now at 5, but I also broke my record for most films seen in theatres in a calender year. In 2004 I set that record at 70. This year, I destroyed it with a final tally of 103.

And now, because I work in broadcasting and have the means to do this, I present to you, 4 montages of all 103 films, in near sequential order.

The movie posters each represent the best film (with a 2009 release) of each quarter. Clicking them will take you to the audio file of the montages. Below each poster, I've provided a sequential list of the movie clips, as well as song info. Enjoy!

JAN-MAR




Movie Clips: Gran Torino, Bride Wars, Last Chance Harvey, Paul Blart: Mall Cop, My Bloody Valentine 3D, Slumdog Millionaire, Rachel Getting Married, Taken, Frost/Nixon, Push, He's Just Not That Into You, The International, Friday the 13th, Fired Up, Watchmen, Race To Witch Mountain, The Last House on the Left, Duplicity, I Love You Man, Monsters vs. Aliens, 12 Rounds

Song Used: Academy Award Winning 'Jai Ho' by A.R. Rachman from Slumdog Millionaire.

APR-JUNE




Movie Clips: Adventureland, Fast & Furious, Hannah Montana: The Movie, Observe and Report, Crank 2 High Voltage, 17 Again, Obsessed, State of Play, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, The Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, Star Trek, Sunshine Cleaning, Angels & Demons, Terminator: Salvation, Night at The Museum: Battle at the Smithsonian, Up, Drag Me To Hell, Land of the Lost, The Hangover, The Proposal, The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3, Imagine That, The Year One, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, My Sister's Keeper

Song Used: 'Sabotage' by Beastie Boys (was used in Star Trek)

JUL-SEP





Movie Clips: Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, Public Enemies, I Love You Beth Cooper, Bruno, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, The Ugly Truth, G-Force, Funny People, The Collector, GI Joe: Rise of the Cobra, Julie & Julia, District 9, The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard, The Time Traveler’s Wife, Post Grad, Inglourious Basterds, H2, Gamer, All About Steve, Whiteout, The Final Destination 3D (ok, didn't make the clip, but who's gonna miss it really?), Sorority Row, Extract, Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs, Jennifer’s Body, The Informant, 9, Pandorum, Surrogates

Song Used: 'Ten Million Slaves' by Otis Taylor (used in trailer for Public Enemies)

OCT-DEC




Movie Clips: Zombieland, Whip-it!, Couples Retreat, Where The Wild Things Are, Law Abiding Citizen, Saw VI, Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant, Paranormal Activity, A Christmas Carol, The Men Who Stare At Goats, 2012, The Twilight Saga: New Moon, Planet 51, The Blind Side, Coco avant Chanel, Ninja Assassin, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Old Dogs, Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day, Brothers, Armored, Everybody's Fine, Invictus, The Princess and the Frog, Avatar, Did You Hear About The Morgans?, Sherlock Holmes, It's Complicated

Song Used: 'Wake Up' by Arcade Fire (used in trailer for Where The Wild Things Are)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like movies and mine favorite is Twilight. This is the best movies and I Watch Movies Online. You can also watch it on net just go through the link.

amauryons said...

In my busy schedule i get rear time to watch movies on television. And I have searched a website from where now i can Watch Movies Online anytime from anywhere.