Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Top 10 of 2007!

Brodie Fanns!

Finally, at long last... or after 2 weeks of waiting, at least, here it is. The top 10 films of 2007. I waited long enough for Sweeny Todd. Though knowing my luck, as soon as I post this, I'm going to cruise over to Carmike's website and BAM! it's playing up here. Oh well... if the list needs changing, then I'll change it. But out of the 43 different releases I saw this past year, these 10 are the 10 best, as I saw it. Oh... and I'm all tapped out with synopsis (I think that's the plural) as I'm diverting all that energy to the Top 100 list I'm doing. So you'll have to take my word for it, and settle for the trailer.

10) Gone Baby Gone


9) Charlie Wilson's War


8) Hot Fuzz


7) Juno


6) Knocked Up


5) 3:10 to Yuma


4) 300


3) Planet Terror/Death Proof (Grindhouse)


2) Zodiac


1) No Country for Old Men


There it is. Top 10 of 2007. Go rent/see what you can. If they aren't available in a theatre or rental store near you, then just bide your time, they will be soon.

-Brodie Mann

No comments: