Friday, July 21, 2006

New movie trailers

A few new movie trailers... (must have quicktime)

The Prestige
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Children of Men

Quite frankly, I'm really looking forward to Children of Men because I like Clive Owen, and let's face it, the end of humanity is just a whole bucket load of fun. The Prestige looks quite interesting.

As for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles... I'm apprehensive. From the trailer I can't really ttell which direction they're looking to go with the characters. Is it dark and moody like the original comics or is it goofy and actiony like all other subsequent incarnations? I'm gonna keep my eye on it just so I can see how it goes. Depending on certain factors, I may pass on the theatrical presentation. Mainly I dislike seeing animated films in theatres. I mean, I hate kids. And I hate movie talkers. And put the two together and you get 95% of the animated film audience.

No comments: